Monday, March 31, 2014

Popsugar Must Have - March 2014

Popsugar has consistently been one of my favorite boxes! I just really like the variety of items we get- my beauty stash gets a bit out of control, so it's fun to get lifestyle items, too!

March's box arrived in decent time...it was actually the first box to show up this month. The theme is all about welcoming spring and "putting a spring in your step", which I am more than happy to do. Here's what was in it!


Snapea Crisps - These are a snack made from peas! Sounds weird, but they're super good - light and crisp with just enough salt. These would definitely be a good alternative to chips and other salty snacks. I am going to be on the lookout for these!

Nature's Bakery Strawberry Fig bar - This is just what it sounds like - an all nature newton-type bar with strawberry fig filling. These are actually delicious, and while I don't usually buy bars like these, I would not be opposed to eating them again.

Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum - I love serums.  I'm all about skincare these days and I am always excited to get a great product. This serum fights dullness and fine lines while hydrating. It smells great and I love the organic ingredients! This is one of my favorite products this month, for sure!

Baublebar Elephant Ring Tree - How cute is this?? It's an adorable little ring holder. I don't really wear rings, but I like this so much I don't care! It looks adorable on my dresser. They have other animals available, and I kind of want to get a few more to keep him company!

Dogeared Lucky Horseshoe Make a Wish Necklace - This is a really cool concept. It's a wishbone charm on a thin cord. When you wear it for the first time, you're supposed to make a wish. Then, when the cord wears out and falls off, your wish is ready to come true. Such a cute idea. It's a little short, almost like a choker on me, but I like it and will wear it often. I've already made my wish!

Activeforever Fusion Exercise Ball - Okay, this is obviously a terrible picture, as it hasn't been inflated yet. But this is a small stability ball. I need to start pilates and yoga again big time, so this will come in handy!

Brokedown Blue Ikat Scarf - The star of the box - a gorgeous blue printed scarf. I love it and have already worn it several times! It's soft and not too thick or thin, nice and flowy and just beautiful. This is the star of the box for me!

Overall, I am super pleased with this box! It is probably my favorite I have received from them. I am so excited to see what April brings!

Here's the Brokedown scarf being worn. I so love the shade of blue!

What do you think of this month's box?

No comments: