Saturday, November 9, 2013

Beauty Box 5 - October 2013

Okay, I know it's November...but to be fair, I was sent this box in November so I'm only a little late!

Beauty Box 5 is another monthly beauty subscription that sends out 5 beauty samples each month for $12. I was given the opportunity to try them out, and I was really excited to do so! The box shipped very quickly.

October's theme was "take it easy", and it focuses on nourishing essentials. I love fall/relaxation themed boxes!

Here's what was inside!

The packaging of this one is simple, but cute. 

Like most subs, it came with a card listing the products. I love these cards.

LaFresh Travel Lite Facial Cleansing Wipes - This is an 8 pack of face wipes. They contain aloe, cucumber, chamomile, marshmallow, and tea plant extracts. I haven't used these exact ones, but I really love LaFresh wipes...I don't use them in place of washing my face, but I love them for on the go, and also to remove makeup before washing. These smell nice and I'm happy to try them out!

Swissco Glitter Toe Separators - These are simple glittery toe separators, like you would imagine! I actually don't have any of these and could definitely use them. Plus, I am basically a raccoon, so I like anything shiny and sparkly. 

ModelCo Illusion Lip Pencil - This is a nude pencil that has cocoa and shea butters in it! I've tried a few ModelCo products, and they are all very nice. This is a browny nude color that will be great for my fall colors, or for toning down brights. It is nice and creamy!

Here's a quick swatch of it on bare skin. It's quite pigmented!

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion - This is a simple lotion. I have used it before and it's great! I will keep it in my bag to take care of dry wintry skin on the go. Aveeno is always a great brand.

Nubar Alter Ego nail laquer. This is a super pretty glitter topper with iridescent glitter! I love sparkle, and I am really excited to use this.

Overall, I think this is a really nice box and all the items will be used. It is definitely full of nourishing fall-appropriate products. 

Have you tried Beauty Box 5 yet?

No comments: