Monday, August 26, 2013

Skin care overhaul beginning!

I have mentioned in some previous posts that I've been having a lot of skin issues lately. My combination skin is getting fussier...it's either feeling tight, rough, and dry, or oily with breakouts. My current go-to products just haven't been cutting it! I've decided to seek out a whole new routine.

Starting today, I am trying out a whole new regimen by Acure. Acure Organics is a company that makes natural an certified organic skincare products (as well as body and hair products). They feature plant stem cell technology, use some really amazing ingredients, and I'm really excited to see what their products do for me.

For the next few weeks, I will be using only these products! After this time, I will be posting a full report/review of the products and my results.


The products I will be trying are their Sensitive Facial Cleanser, Brightening Facial Scrub, Balancing Rose + Red Tea Facial Toner, Day Cream, Night Cream, and Leave-In Conditioner for my hair. (And how cute is this packaging?)

I'm excited to see how these products work for me and share them with you!

Have you discovered a new great brand or product lately?

*Disclaimer: I was provided with complimentary products to try and review. I was not compensated or paid for my opinion. All thoughts are honest and my own.

No comments: