Monday, January 28, 2013

Graze.com

I posted last week about a new food sub in the US called Graze. I got my first Graze box this week, so I thought I'd post an update!

Graze ships weekly, a selection of four snacks. Each snack is a perfect single portion, roughly the size of a deck of cards. They offer a pretty wide selection, about 90 options including nuts, dried fruits, and various mixes.


I received:

Bonnie Wee Oatbakes - Cheese and chive oatbakes with onion marmalade. This was GOOD. The oatbakes are crisp and hearty. The marmalade is sweet and tangy. A good combo!

Toffee Apple - Dried granny smith apple with toffee sauce. Mmm, the toffee is super rich and awesome and the apples are a nice, subtle dipper.

British Barbeque - This is a mix of fiery seeds, basil breadsticks, and rosemary crostini, and smoked almonds. This was a tasty mix, though I wished for more nuts!

Apple Cinnamon Flapjack - These were just okay. They're soft oat granola bars, but I wanted more apple cinnamon flavor. The texture was nice and chewy though.


In all, I am loving this sub and can't wait for my weekly snacks!

Graze is still invitation only, but if you're interested, you can sign up using my invite code. Your first box will be free! Enter DFN9NYY at Graze.com.

No comments: