They sent me a free box to review this month, and I was really excited to receive it!
As usual with Conscious Box, this month's box is full of a ton of little things, so I hope I don't miss anything!
January's box was very fitting for the new year, as this box was focused around food and edibles. The box itself is cute and a great size for reusing. Here's what I got!
- Hail Merry Macaroons. These are raw, gluten free, and vegan with no refined sugar. They're dehydrated at a low temperature to preserve the organic oils!They are chocolate coconut bites, and they are surprisingly tasty. They are literally made with 6 ingredients, all organic, and they're sweetened with maple syrup. Mmm!
- Pamela's Products Chocolate Brownie Mix - This is a wheat free, gluten free, dairy free mix that you prepare in the microwave in under a minute. Cool! Excited to try these.
- TeeChia Super Seeds Cereal - This is a mix of chia, flax, quinoa, amaranth, ramon, and pumpkin seeds with currants, dates, and blueberries. It's to be prepared as a hot cereal. Sounds awesome!
- Nutiva Organic Hemp Seeds - These are shelled hemp seeds. I'm going to add them to a salad!
- The Chia Co - Chia Shots - a little packet of chia seeds. These come with a soup recipe attached and I'm very interested in trying them that way!
- Larabar Uber in Roasted Nut Roll - I generally dislike Larabars, but the Uber bars are actually very good! This is full of nuts and honey and has that salty sweet thing going. I like it!
- Whole Grain Indulgence Minty wafer cookies - These are awesome. MInt wafer cookies covered in dark chocolate, plus they're whole grain. Yum!
- Amazing Grass kidz superfood drink mix - this is a blend of a huge number of fruits and veggies to be mixed into water or juice. A really cool way to get then into your system!
- Nordic Naturals DHA fish oil tablets - These are fish oil tablets, but with a strawberry flavor and scent.
- Waxelene petroleum jelly alternative. I'm excited to try this on my dry heels, as I try to avoid petroleum products!
- Minteas Lime Mojito tea mints - These are tea mints with a lime flavor. Love the cute little tin!
- Maakoa Koopuwa - This is a blend of cupuacu, acai, and other superfruits in a juice form. I love acai so I'm very interested in this!
Lots of healthy goodies in this month's Conscious Box! If you're looking to try the best pure, sustainable products, Conscious Box remains a great way to do so!
Edgar certainly enjoyed it!
*I received a box for free for review. I was not compensated, and all opinions are my own.