Wednesday, November 14, 2012

the goodies company taster's box - November

A couple of month's ago, I started seeing people pop up talking about a new company called "The Goodies Company".  They are a monthly subscription that sends out a box of snacks each month! The current price is $7 a month, and beta subscribers lock in that price for the length of their subscription. They are currently in beta mode, so after signing up, I waited for over a month before I finally got in. This morning, I got my first box!

The first thing that struck me was how BIG this box is! If you have subbed to Love With Food, this is at least 3 times the size of those boxes!


For size comparison, here it is with a Wii-mote on top.It's also about twice as deep as the Wii-mote.

Presentation is really nice! The card says this month's theme is "Entertaining Made Simple" and it comes with foods great for parties, movie nights, and game nights. The back of the card lists the items received.


This month, they included a bonus - a canvas farmer's market bag! This seems nice and sturdy and it's a good size. Happy to get it!

This is chocolate soufflé mix by Flourless Bliss. This comes with enough mix for two soufflés. I've never had one, but I love chocolate, so I'm excited to try these!

I'll admit that I already ate these! Bobbysue's nuts in original. These are amazing! It's pecans, cashews, and almonds with a sweet spicy coating. Super addictive. I will be buying more of these!

I love tea and pumpkin things, so I know I'll love this Pumpkin Spice tea by Bigelow. I'll have it after work tonight!

This is Lotus Bakeries Biscoff Spread. I have had this before, and it's SO good! It looks and has the texture of creamy peanut butter, but it tastes like cookies! Yum. 

These are American Vintage Wine Biscuits in White Wine, Shallot, and Cayenne flavor. These are my other favorite item in the box...they have a nice hearty crispy texture, and you can really taste flavors! I love the wine and shallot combination. Really interested in trying more of these.

This is a Dark Quinoa chocolate bar by Alter Ego. Pictured with the Wii-mote because it's huge! I love crunchy bars, so I'm excited to try this.

And finally, Oogies White Cheddar popcorn. I am a popcorn fanatic, and how can you go wrong with white cheddar? This will be my after work snack tonight!

In all, I am super happy with this box! For $7, I got a lot of things to try, and I love that there's a combination of salty and sweet things. This sub is a great value. If you like trying new snacks, I recommend you sign up for their beta at their website!



5 comments:

Sara Baker said...

This post made me so hungry. I think everything looks so yummy:)
http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

beautydelights said...

mmm yum! too bad they only deliver in the US!

yousoldtheworld said...

Everything's so tasty! I wish you could get it too!

yousoldtheworld said...

Everything I have tasted is so good so far! This is definitely my favorite food sub!

souly said...

Yum! Can't wait for mine. At $7, it is such a good deal!