Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sugar Bash - a new upcoming lifestyle subscription service!

It was brought to my attention by a fellow member of MUT that there is a new subscription service getting ready to launch in the fall. It's called Sugar Bash. Here's what they have to say about their service:

We are launching our BASHbags in the Fall of 2012. We are personalizing knowledge and helping women discover and share the things they love. Our BASHbags are the finest monthly lifestyle product sampling service available. We will be bringing members great finds right to their door every month! 

So, not many details yet, but sounds like it could be good. I usually love the lifestyle extras in my subs, so I imagine I'll enjoy this. You can reserve a spot now just by entering your email address! Here is my referral link! So far, the referral link doesn't seem to offer any kind of incentive or anything, but it can't hurt to use it!

2 comments:

Ange said...

I need to check this out!!

yousoldtheworld said...

I'm really hoping it's good!